who can apply?
- International students who have graduated from their high school.
- Required minimum score:
- International Baccalaureate is at least 24; or
- A level (The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level) is at least C; or
- High School Average Score and/or High School Graduation Score is at least 65%.
- (optional) IELTS at least 6.0 or TOEFL iBT at least 79.
+ Under the situation that students are admitted to the University, students who do not have the mentioned English certificate will have to take English Entrance Test on arrival at BKU, and students may have to take English course(s) in the Pre-University semester.
+ Read more on English Proficiency Standard Regulations 2017.
what to submit?
Along with online application form, students have to submit the following required documents so as for the University to proceed applications for admission:
- International Passport (personal information page)
- High School Certificate/ Diploma
- High School Transcript (Mark sheets/ Academic Records of your studying)
- (optional) English Certificate & other relevant documents.
Leave your question or concern in the form below and we will contact with you the soonest possible.