- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science)
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 138 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: approx. 16,700 USD*
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
*Program accredited by ABET
Computer Science educate students in the theory and application of computer technology.
Graduate with the most fundamental and essential knowledge from logical designing, analyzing to micro-processors and embedded devices.
After graduating the Computer Science from Bach Khoa University (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology), engineers can take a lot of work in the fields of Computer and Information Technology as:
- Software designing and software constructing for banks, financial, administrative and commercial organizations, etc.
- Application designing and application constructing for mobile devices, E-Commerce applications, games on computer and mobile devices, etc.
- Managing and building security solutions for computer system and computer network.
- Working for software outsourcing companies in the USA, Japan and Europe markets.
Students have 2 options:
Students study at BKU (HCMUT) for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Computer Science awarded by BKU (HCMUT).
After completing 02 years at BKU (HCMUT), students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our following oversea partner universities in Australia & USA the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor degree:
- The University of Queensland, Australia
- The University of Adelaide, Australia
- The Catholic University of America, USA
The official bachelor degree is awarded by the partner university.
The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% total fee (tuition fee and living expense) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia or USA to get a Bachelor Degree awarded by the partner university.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at BKU (HCMUT)
- Campus: BKU (HCMUT) campus. For more information about BKU (HCMUT) campus, please visit our campus.
No. Course Credit(s) Semester 1 1 Physical Training 1 0 2 Physical Training 2 0 4 General Chemistry 3 5 Calculus 1 4 6 General Physics 1 4 7 Introduction to Computing 3 8 Discrete structures for Computing 4 Semester 2 1 Physical Training 3 0 2 Calculus 2 4 3 Physics Experiments 1 4 Linear Algebra 3 5 Digital Systems 4 6 Programming Fundamentals 4 Semester 3 1 Numerical Methods 3 2 General Education Electives 3 3 Computer Architecture 4 4 Object-Oriented Programming 4 5 Data Structures and Algorithms 4 Semester 4 1 Possibilities and Statistics 3 2 Mathematical Modelling 3 3 Database Systems 4 4 Operating Systems 3 5 Professional Skills for Engineers 3 Semester 5 1 Introduction to Vietnamese Law Systems 2 2 Software Engineering 3 3 Computer Networks 4 4 Principles of Programming Languages 4 5 Social Education Electives 3 Semester 6 1 Basic Principles of Marxism-Leninism 5 2 Practice on Software Engineering 2 3 Algorithm Design and Analysis 3 4 Computer Science Electives 1 3 5 Computer Science Electives 2 3 Semester 7 1 Ho Chi Minh’s Ideology 2 2 Computer Science Electives 3 3 3 Computer Science Electives 4 3 4 Computer Science Electives 5 3 5 Thesis Proposal 0 Summer Industrial Attachment 2 Semester 8 1 Computer Science Electives 6 3 2 Revolutionary policies of The Vietnam Communist Party 3 3 Graduation Thesis 9
TUITION FEE & SCHOLARSHIP
Please see the tuition fee structure in the link here.
Annual scholarships are provided for international students who have excellent performance during their studying time. Please see the scholarship programs here.
Read more on the Admission Requirements here.
Leave your question or concern in the form below and we will contact with you the soonest possible.