To promote cultural understanding throughout the world, Bach Khoa University (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology) offers opportunities and encourages international students coming to Vietnam to experience student life abroad.
Students could choose to exchange from one semester to one year at Bach Khoa University. We have developed close association with distinguished Universities throughout the world.
- Students having GPA of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Students are not on academic probation or disciplinary probation.
- Students have good command of English and/or the official language of host country.
① Application form for Exchange Enrolment
- Typed application form: Download & fill in the form here; print out, sign & date; scan & send the files to email email@example.com
- A passport photo: with a white background showing your ears is required for International safety and identification purposes.
- A type-written essay: 500 – 800 words
② Official Academic Transcript in English (issued by the applicant’s home institution)
③ One (1) Letter of Recommendation
- Preferably from a professor
- Recommendations are from family members or friends are not valid
④ One (1) Copy of the photo page of the passport
⑤ A proof of English language skills
ACADEMIC CALENDAR & DEADLINES
|Spring Semester||Fall Semester|
|Application Deadline||30th October||30th March|
|Arrival & official registration||1 week before Begining Date|
|Begining Date||2nd week of January||3rd week of August|
The above table provides general view of academic calendar for exchange students. For specific information, please send an inquiry to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUITION & OTHER FEES FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
Exchange students coming from partner universities of Bach Khoa University are waived tuition fee. (Other terms & conditions might be applied depending on the agreements between the universities)
Students are responsible for accommodation, health insurance, textbooks, tranportation & other personal expense. Below is estimated monthly expenses.
|Type||Estimated Monthly Expense||Remarks|
|Health Insurance||25 USD|
|Local transportation||5 – 10 USD||
|Personal Expense||70 USD – 200 USD||Depending on lifestyles|
Currency Exchange Rate: Please visit here.
VISA TO VIETNAM
Successful applicants are supported to acquire Visa to Vietnam. The procedure goes as follows:
- Upon confirmation of enrolment for exchange students, Bach Khoa University works with the Vietnam Immigration Department to issue Visa Approval Letter for the students.
- Once the Visa Approval Letter is approved, Bach Khoa sends students scan copies via email.
- Students then should follow instructions from the Vietnam Embassy in students’ country of residence to apply for visa to Vietnam.
Required documents to apply for Visa to Vietnam includes (but not limited to) the followings:
- Application to exchange program
- Confirmation of Enrolment from Bach Khoa University
- Passport, valid for at least 6 months.
- Two passport-sized photos
- Certificate of Student Status from students’ home institution
A Visa application fee is charged, ranging from 95 USD to 155 USD which depends on types & duration of Visa.
Leave your question or concern in the form below and we will contact with you the soonest possible.