The Communications Specialist will be responsible for designing and executing supporting strategic communications deliverables. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Communications Specialist will play an integral role in the success of strategic communications programs put forth by the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and manage proactive external and internal communications, with emphasis on marketing communications.
– Manage and develop some internal communications and content for the internet/intranet site and contribute stories.
– Identify/manage media relations through news bureau activities partnering with agencies and Corporate Communications.
– Together with the marketing communications coordinator, plan, manage and execute exhibitions and events in coordination with various business teams.
– Ensure alignment of communications strategy with business priorities.
– Manage the monthly forecasting and reconciliation of the communications budgets in support of the Industrial Specialties business units.
– Collaborate with Corporate Communications on enterprise-wide programs and initiatives, such as the company’s internet/intranet sites, corporate branding campaigns, digital and social media activity, internal or external news coverage, etc.
– Coordinate the development of printed and digital marketing materials including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail, press releases and advertising.
– Minimum two (2) years of experience in in-house integrated communications/PR department or advertising agency.
– Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to communicate directly with issues.
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
– Client centric attitude and approach.
– Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
– Working knowledge of marketing industry communications tactics and approaches.
– Working knowledge of organizational policies, practices and systems.
– Working knowledge of web-based communication/new and social media.
– Ability to align communication execution to defined message framework.
– Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities and high expectations.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
– Fluency in English is must
If you qualified, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (attached image 3×4)
Application deadline: 25/05/2015