Digital Marketing Executive’ role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the OISP services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of OISP products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Digital Marketing executive rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Planning, analyzing and implementing Digital Marketing and Social Media’ activities
o Build and develop PR campaigns on online channel to advertise OISP products and services
o In-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, and google adwords
o Developing and implementing Email marketing and mobile marketing
o Coordinate with content team to write and manage content on flat-form
– Analyzing competitors activities
– Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
– Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
– Presenting recommendations to Marketing Manager
– Others tasks from BOM
– Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
– Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
– Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
– Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
– Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
– Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
– Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services – Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
– Fluency in English is must.
If you qualified, Please send your CV to email@example.com (attached image 3×4)
Application deadline: 25/05/2015