Bach Khoa University is pleased to inform about the enrolment for the annual exchange program The Feeling Korea 2017 of the Chonbuk National University, Korea.
BKU’s students with international friends in the Feeling Korea 2016. Photo: students.
1. QUANTITY: 20 students
2. PERIOD OF TIME
• 2-week program: from 23 July to 04 August 2017
• 3-week program: from 23 July to 11 August 2017
3. PROGRAM DETAILS AND GUIDES: download here
4. PARTICIPATION FEE
- Mandatory fees include tuition fees, accommodation, and transportation in Korea. The fees does not include flight, insurance, field trip, pick-up and drop-off at airport, and other personal expense.
• 2-week program: 800 USD/ person
• 3-week program: 1.200 USD/person
- Optional fee: Pick-up and drop-off airport (30 USD/turn)
5. HOW TO APPLY
• Application form: Download here
• Student Status Certification
• A coppy of passport
• Note of Receipt Participation Fees
6. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 16 June 2017
For further information, please feel free to contact:
International Mobility Department, Office for International Study Program, Bach Khoa University.
Room 306, Floor 3, Building A4, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, W.14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: +84 28 7300 4183 (Ms. Van Anh)
Chonbuk National University (CNBU), established in 1947, is one of the long-lived public university in the South of Korea. The main campus of the university is located in Jeonju – the cultural capital of Korea.
CBNU have been presented in the top 10 universities of Korea for years.
CBNU has a wide range of training programs with over 100 majors. The university attracts 1.000 professors, 700 staff, and 32.300 students joining the teaching & learning activities at the university.
Writer: THI CA
Translate & Edit: RIO