“LGBT IN SCHOOL” AND SK13 CLAIMED THEIR FIRST PRIZE IN 2017 PRESENTATION CONTEST
Class of SK13 and their lecturer Thanh Hang (in red dress) – this year OISP Presentation Contest ultimate winner.
With excellent presentation on the topic “LGBT in School”, Soft Skills Class SK13 won first prize in Presentation Contest 2017.
This is an annual contest of the Bach Khoa Office for International Study Programs to create a playground for BK-OISP students to present and showcase the results of Community Projects.
Community Day and Presentation Contest takes place at the end of every Pre-University semester with many interesting learning and fun activities such as: English classes, Soft Skills, Social Skills, OISP Camp, etc.
SK13 and SK07 in their Q&A session with judges.
With a total of 119 group joined in, over 700 participants from all freshmen of 2017 intake, community and presentation contest marked another successfully organized event this year.
BK Dating and Ticket to Childhood booth-decoration were most loved by the students.
- 01 First Prize: SK13 with LGBT in School
- 02 Second Prizes: SK4 (STEM Q&A BKU), SK25 (The Partner)
- 02 Third Prizes: SK3 (Teddy Bear), SK21 (BK Dating)
- Most impressive slide design: SK4 (STEM Q&A BKU)
- Most voted video: SK8 (Sing It Out for a Better Life)
- Most attractive booth: SK13 (LGBT in School)
- Class with the largest number of participants: SK7 (The Map BK)
Short film introducing “LGBT in School” of SK13.
Folk games booth
Music performances from Vietnamese and international students of BK-OISP.
Our honored judges are examining the presentations of the students this year.
News: THI CA
Photos: QUOC VINH
Translation: DANH NGUYEN