- Job type: Coordinating Study Program
- Location: Office For International Study Programs, Room 306, 3rd floor, A4 Building, HCMC University of Technology, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 14, District 10, HCMC.
- Employment type: Full-time Contract
- Design the curriculum, prepare material for the new semester, to be applied in September 2015.
- Provide constructive feedback for the current curriculum
- Keep updated of how other centers run their English program
- Recruit English teachers
- Observe lessons and provide feedback to teachers
- Train teachers and TAs if necessary
- Mentor and guide activities of the English Club
- Build extracurricular activities and students’ command of English
- Performing administrative duties with the Academic Affairs Department
- Participate in standardizing the process, operational documents of the Academic Affairs departments and other departments in English
- Participate in other tasks assigned by the BOD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Applied Linguistics, English Literature or equivalents from an Internationally accredited university
- AND M.A in Educational Management or equivalents from an Internationally accredited university
- AND IELTS Band 8.0 or above
- Desirable: 2 years as IELTS teacher and Program Coordinator/ Academic Manager with reputable organizations
- Essential: Demonstrated experience in teaching Academic English and IELTS
- Skills and Values:
- Passionate about education
- Patient, diligent and creative
- Committed to the personal growth of students in particular and the growth of OISP in general.
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and performance
- Exciting working environment
- Full CV, dated and with references and attached image 3×4.
- Application letter with career objective, job expectations and salary requirement.
- Motivation letter proving abilities that match job requirements.
- Copy of ID national card or passport page with details and photograph
- Valid degrees or certificates
Send your application to email@example.com or directly to the OISP Office. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
About the OISP
Contact person: Ms. Vy – Company size: 25 – 99
In order to achieve the mission and enhancing education quality, HCMUT established collaboration and exchange programs with many famous prestigious universities in the world. Since 1990, HCMUT has been establishing relationship with many prestigious organizations and universities in the world.
The most significant milestone was in 2006, Office for International Study Programs (OISP) was established. It is a subset department of Ho Chi Minh University of Technology (HUT) which specializes in creating and managing international programs with over 6 universities in Australia, USA, Swiss, Netherland and Japan. For graduate program, OISP has successfully established joining EMBA program with University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland to study about Management Consulting. The EMBA program is considered as pioneer in the market, thanks to unique major design. Established and operated in 50 – year – experience in teaching and training environment of HUT, OISP has many advantages to guarantee high – quality teaching environment for prospective and current students and gain trust in partner universities where OISP’s students will transfer and take the recognition. In addition to the reliability, well – equipped facilities are among core competitive advantages of OISP toward competition among universities in Ho Chi Minh City in particular and Vietnam in general.