Event Executive’ role is to production Events from conception through to completion to support expansion and growth of the OISP services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of OISP products and professional event organization skill. Enthusiastic, creative, and careful is a must. Familiarity with project management, event management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Planning and implementing MCI; OISP’s event base on marketing strategy & plan
– Delivering events on time, within budget and meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
– Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
– Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
– Managing supplier relationships.
– Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team.
– Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
– Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
– Expert in database management after event.
– Deep understanding of Event production.
– Excellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
– Computer literate with at intermediate experience of the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Logic and excellent in organization
– High responsibility and must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
– Fluency in English is must
If you qualified, Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (attached image 3×4)
Application deadline: 25/05/2015