Office for International Study Programs (OISP) was established in 2006, specialized in creating, managing, and operating joining programs and study abroad of Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT). We are looking for the active applicants for the position of Study Abroad Consultant with the following details:
- Implementing efficient & high quality sales and customer care;
- Proposing and conducting content marketing and promotion campaigns for study abroad services;
- Delivering overseas study consultation to potential clients (U.S, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Canada; Conducting entire consulting process for students, including academic enrolment and visa application;
- Developing and following up with new and current potential customers;
- Dealing with partner universities on academic related issue and application;
- Other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least two (2) years of relevant working experiences;
- Good at both spoken and written English/Vietnamese (this will be tested);
- Computer literacy
- Good understanding of Australia, U.S., Canada, Japan, New Zealand Education System;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills;
- Independent and team working oriented;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional development endorsement and assistance;
- Participation in the Company’s staff activities and parties.
Interested candidates for this position must submit:
- Personal CV (2 references are required);
- Copy of most recent academic transcript, certificates, qualifications, if any (to be required for interview);
- Be ready for some tests before or after the interview.
Applications should be submitted to Ms. Thi Nguyen | Office for International Study Program – Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology | Room 306, A4 Building, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, District 10, HCMC.