The Offer of admission is our official notice announcing that your application form is qualified by our university admission department. The Offer of admission will be sent to the qualified students via email. Students need to submit all the required documents instructed in the Offer. The documents include:
1. Offer Acceptance Agreement
2. Passport (valid for more than 12 months): copy of the personal detail page
3. Health Examination Result issued by authorized medical center of home country.
(*) Students may take the health examination in Vietnam with the estimated fee 133 USD.
4. Certified copies of all academic documents: high school record, high school diploma, English Certificate (if any).
5. Bank receipt of relevant payment (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee Deposit, Dormitory Deposit, etc.). See payment instruction here
6. English Proficiency Standard Regulation. See English Proficiency Standard Regulation here.
The scholarship result will be enclosed with the Offer of Admission.
Contact admissions department for more information:
Mobile: (84) 938 899 880
Address: 268 Ly Thuong Kiet St., Dist.10, HCMC (Room 306, Floor 3, Building A4)