method of payment
- Students are advised to pay by Bank Wire Transfer. This is the most secure and the quickest method of payment for international students.
- Details of our bank account:
|Account Name||Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology|
|Bank||Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank|
- After the payment is made, please send us the bank receipt (clearly indicating the name of the student) via email@example.com. Students will still need to produce the original receipt during registration.
If students have difficulties in making payment via Bank Wire Transfer, feel free to contact the Admission team for instructions via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our mobile, WhatsApp, Viber +84 938 899 880 or via our office phone +84 28 7300 4183 (International Admission).
what & WHEN payments to be made
1. Application Fee
Students are requested to pay the application fee (50 USD) through Bank Wire Transfer instructed above. Then, a copy of the Wire Transfer Receipt (clearly indicating the name of the student) following the transfer is required to be submitted to the email email@example.com.
2. Tuition Fee
Students are requested to complete specific amount of payment for tuition fees in advance only when receiving Offer of Admission from Bach Khoa University.
This payment is considered as a financial proof, which means students are financially eligible, to study in Vietnam.
The payment includes Application Fee, specific amount of tuition fees indicated in the Offer of Admission.
Method of payment: Transfer to Bank Account by Bank Wire Transfer
3. Dormitory Deposit
- If students choose to stay in the Dormitory, students have to book in advance and make a deposit of 100 USD.
- Method of payment: Transfer to Bank Account by Bank Wire Transfer
► Read more on Dormitory registation
4. Visa fee
- The Visa Fee is estimated at 155 USD for multiple entry to Vietnam in 1 year.
- Method of payment: As instructed by Vietnam Embassy in students’ countries of residence
► Read more on Visa Supporting Service
PAYMENT ON ARRIVAL
- To complete the admission process, students have to prepare for payments on arrival:
Admission Fee, Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cu Chi tunnel tour, City tour…
The payment is estimated at around 200 USD.
- Method of payment: Cash in VND.